About Ford Finance Lease With Balloon
For Commercial Vehicle customers. A lease plan where you sell the vehicle at the end of the agreement and any sales proceeds are returned to you.
How Ford Finance Lease Works:
You pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals with balloon. At the end of the agreement you must sell the vehicle to a third party.
What happens next?
- Choose the Ford Commercial Vehicle❲s❳ you want.
- Choose the hire period thats right for you ❲between 24 and 48 months❳.
- Tell us your anticipated annual mileage.
What happens at the end of the argeement?
At the end of the agreement you are responsible for selling the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease by choosing one of the following options.
- Sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party.
- Agree a part exchange price with your Ford Dealer and the Dealer purchases the vehicle from Ford Lease.
- Ford Lease will return 100% of the sales proceeds to you less any fees associated with the vehicle sale.
Alternatively you may extend the agreement into a secondary period by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100 + VAT per year.
You must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term.
Business users only.
This plan is only available for Commercial Vehicle customers. You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Resrictions apply.